Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Robotic Harrison

Well, the decision was made around lunch time when Harrison went into complete electrical heart block. His rate dropped too low and wasn't going back up. He was taken to surgery around 1:45 and went back to PICU around 5:30. They rolled him down the hall so we could see him and his heart rate read 80bpm. It was so amazing seeing such a high number. I can't believe my son was showing signs of low heart rate and I had no idea. Thank god I called on Monday. What a rollercoaster ride that I really didn't plan on buying a ticket for. The good news is I found out Fort Worth has a CHD support group.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Oh my goodness! I don't stop by for a few days and look what happens! I'm so sorry you're having to ride this rollercoaster right now. We will pray for Harrison and for you, as well. Hang in there! Thanks for keeping your site updated. Call if you ever need to! 952-484-4921.