Thursday, October 2, 2008

We are okay...I am addicted to FACEBOOK!

Harrison is doing great. He has discovered the toilet and the water inside it. I have been addicted to FACEBOOK, so that is where I have been. I promise to post some pictures this weekend. Remember, no news is good news with heart kiddos! At least this is true 90% of the time. Thank you to everyone who continues to check on us and/or pray for Harrison. Get ready for Halloween. Harrison is going to be a doctor! His scrubs say Doctor in Training and he has a stethoscope.

4 comments:

The Portas said...

I love the doctor idea! Can I steal it from you??

I also love that you're on facebook and that Harrison is doing well. Praying it stays that way for a long while! Have a great weekend. xoxo

Unknown said...

He will be the cutest doctor! I think I'll have Arianna be a doctor next year. Why not she is so used to all the doctor stuff.

Thanks for checking in. By the way, I'm on facebook too.

Mami Adame said...

So glad to hear things are going well! I went in and checked out facebook...I'm a little confused about how to use it...will have to check it out more!

Unknown said...

You still addicted to Facebook? I've been on there too. :) It's a little confusing.