Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Harrison!

Yesterday was Harrison's third birthday. It was a fun filled day with carnivals, lunch and toy shopping. He didn't want to play any games at the carnivals. He only wanted to look at the storage shed that looks like a barn. And at the other carnival he wanted to slide and look at the bouncy house that had barns and houses on it.

Lunch was fun. We took him to Chili's and he had a birthday milkshake, which he loved. Today we are having my family over to celebrate his birthday. I am creating a frog cake. He loves frogs! Harrison will have a co-birthday party with his cousin, Owen the first week of December.

Health wise, Harrison is doing good. With a little cold and congestion, he did end up getting put on an antibiotic. Hopefully the eye gook will go away soon. He got a flu shot yesterday...happy birthday (sorry)! We have lots of appointments coming up with Cardiology, GI, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Well Visit, Dentist, and I think Genetics. He has an appointment with a Developmental Pediatrician in March (6 month waiting list) and we had his evaluation with the school system last Friday. Hopefully we will here something soon, because he is not receiving any therapy right now. He is making sounds and putting syllables together, but the words are just not forming. He is saying Ma and trying to get my attention. I love it! I will post pics after the party, soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON!

I'm so glad he had such a good day. Sounds like things are going really good for you guys.

Hugs,
Vanessa

The Portas said...

Good luck with all the upcoming appointments. For me, anticipating clumps of appts like that is stressful, so I will pray for peace for you guys. It will feel good to get them done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Harrison! I'm so glad you had such a fun day. oxoxxo