Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Never Ending Ear Drops!

We just don't know what to do! Harrison didn't seem himself yesterday and we thought he was just tired. No!!! He woke up from his nap with a molasseses looking fluid draining from his left ear. Ear drops were called in. When I went to pick them up my sister said it was coming out of the right ear too! Can H ever be free of these STUPID ear infections?

So, here we are on another 5 day adventure with fighting with H to get these ear drops into his ears. I feel so sorry for him. There is nothing I can do for him. I just hope he grows out of this soon.

Lunch is here, I'll write more later.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh that just stinks. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Poor Harrison. Hopefully the drops will clear it up soon and you can be done with it.

New pics! I want to see more pics!

The Portas said...

How is the ear infection coming along? I hope Harrison is feeling better! Hugs to you guys. xoxoxo