Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Normal Immune System

Well, I got the best call today. Harrison's Infectious Disease doctor called me today with Harrison's latest lab results. I will be honest, I was pretty nervous to hear from the doctor. The last doctor to call us was William's Neurologist, and he was calling to tell us the MRI results on his head. That phone call referred us to a Neurosurgeon. It is my experience that doctors only call with bad news.

Not this call! Dr. Mazade wanted to inform us that Harrison's immune system appeared to be in normal range. Thank God! We are finally seeing a small glimpse of a light. Dr. Mazade said he could have his live vaccines. I am so pumped that I already have Harrison scheduled for shots tomorrow at 8 am. I am usually scared on shot days, but not this time. Hopefully he won't get sick.

We are very happy at our house today.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad to see an update and YAY for the great news!!!! Way to go, little man!

I'm so happy to hear this.