Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TEAM HARRISON

We have created a walking team for the American Heart Association Start! Heart Walk in September. The team is TEAM HARRISON. You can visit our team page at www.heartwalk.kintera.org and type in the team name. You may also read Harrison's journey story at www.caringbridge.org and type in harrisondeanhartgraves.

We currently have 7 walkers signed up. Our goal is to raise $5,000 for research and education for heart disease and stroke.

As a survivor, we have been invited to the kick off party to tell Harrison's story. We are so excited to finally be giving back for all of the blessings we have been given through this journey. Harrison's triumph over his rough start gives me the inspiration to make this years walk very successful. Look for TEAM HARRISON every year.

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Your man is amazing and soooo cute! I am unable to log in to your website, but I can't figure out why. I will check back in tomorrow and can maybe figure it out then.

Megan

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Okay.. here we are...
I need to add this blog to my "heart kiddo's I watch" on my blog...

I'll be back!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I just read your comment on Matthew's blog...

I just wanted you to know that your blog is listed on my "steel magnolia" blog..

Can you send me quick email??